Step inside your design with the Autodesk® Live Viewer. Open and explore interactive visualizations created in Revit Live, a subscription service used by architects to make Autodesk Revit files interactive. You can walk anywhere, and experience everything, in an immersive environment that gives you a stronger sense of an architectural space - before breaking ground.
Go mobile with the Autodesk Live Viewer, and take your interactive designs with you. This powerful, portable communication tool offers a highly engaging way to present or share your architectural vision with clients or project stakeholders.
- Navigate to different points in an architectural space with just a tap.
- Toggle between the ‘Orbit’ and ‘Tap&Go’ perspectives to explore exterior and interior spaces.
- Stay in context with smart navigation that understands BIM object behaviors; you won’t veer off course, or wander into walls.
- Adjust geography-specific lighting by date and time for a sense of where shadows will fall.
- Explore critical BIM data defined in the original Revit file
MORE TO EXPLORE
- Turn your Revit files into interactive visualizations in one click with the Revit Live service. Visit the Autodesk website to learn more: http://www.autodesk.com/live
*Please be advised the complete product experience of Revit Live which includes this free Viewer application download, may not be available for purchase in all countries, please consult the Autodesk store.